April 21st, 2017 6:00 PM by Nour Ailan
I will give you about 10 points on some ways to think, and at a later date I will discuss each point.
1) Success comes to those who have an entire mountain of gold and that who continually mine, not of those who find one nugget and try to live on it for 50 years.
2) Change your thinking and you will change the world.
3) Focusing on what matters - successful people know what has to happen day in and day out.
4) Don't have an endless to do list. A to do list should only include top projects that need to be worked on today. If you are able to complete three items that would mean you had a good day.
5) Bounce off ideas with other people; don't keep them a secret. Share ideas with other people - anyone you can talk to; they might point out something that you have not thought of before.
6) Quiet your mind; whether you meditate or you just sit down quietly your mind needs 5 to 30 minutes to clear out your world; you will then come up with better ideas.
7) Always have an optimistic outlook; stop thinking about all the ways that your project will not work. The more positive your thinking is the more successful all your projects would be. Negative thinking will just destroy everything that you work on.
8) Conventional thinking is not the only way to succeed, a lot of times you must take risk and be unconventional. You will see that by doing things differently success will come your way.
9) It's never too late to start over. If you weren't happy with yesterday try something different today; don't stay stuck -do better.
10) Stand up for what you believe no matter what. You’re not always going to find people supporting you and always take a stand on your ideas and beliefs; they will be successful.
Ur-Cousin Emile Farah
A Farah Group Company
132 Southwest 9th Street
Miami, FL U.S.A
Read more NEWS under this link :